Thanks to the success of its predecessors, the iNOVAi 5.0 looks to remain at the capstone example of Bettinardi craftsmanship and ingenuity. Classic features that remain from previous iterations are the bi-metal construction, black anodized finish, and F.I.T. (Feel-Impact-Technology) Face. The most noticeable new design characteristic is the hand polished 303 stainless steel weight which now creates a rounded mallet appearance, only adding to the steady strike attributes while increasing MOI numbers that this family of putters are known for.
- Condition: New
- F.I.T. (Feel-Impact-Technology) Face
- Creates a rounded mallet appearance
- Weight: 358 grams
- Material: 6061 Aluminum/303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Anodized/Hand Polished Stainless
- Face Milling: F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology)