The Callaway Apex MB 21 Irons feature a classic shape and style, with a traditional, thin topline, refined sole, compact blade length and stunning chrome finish.
Precision grooves are designed to promote the high level of control and consistent spin that muscleback players expect out of any playing conditions. The 20V grooves also stand out for reducing fliers from the rough to deliver even more control.
A new weight has been engineered in the center of the clubhead. This allows the swingweights to be precisely dialed in without sacrificing CG location.
- Classic tour shape and style, with a traditional, thin topline, refined sole and compact blade length
- Precision 20V grooves promote a high level of control, consistent spin and reduce fliers from the rough
- New weight in the center of the club head precisely dials in swing weight
- Stunning chrome finish
- Stock Shaft: Project X LS Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z Grip Chev Black