All we know about extracting maximum distance from an iron through the optimal combination of speed, spin and ball flight has gone into our new Epic Forged Star irons. Each forged 1025 carbon steel body is outfitted a high-COR, ultra-thin face equipped with our renowned 360 Face Cup technology. High, long-carrying flight comes from a carefully configured combination of powerful lofts and optimal CG placement specific to each iron. Extraordinary feel comes from wrapped Urethane Microsphere technology. We’ve increased the size of the urethane cartridge positioned behind the face and changed its composition, making it more efficient at absorbing vibration without slowing the face. The result is incredible feel without sacrificing ball speed.
“Everything we know about helping golfers of all types generate more distance has gone into our new Epic Flash Star metalwoods and Epic Flash Star Forged irons,” said Dr. Alan Hocknell, head of R&D. “The combination of extremely light weight, fast face-speed and distance-enhancing CG locations should give any player immediate dividends in terms of added yardage. The saying ‘you get what you pay for’ applies to our new Epic Flash Star equipment. It costs more, but in return you get the absolute maximum in lightweight distance-enhancing design and technology.”
- A stunningly beautiful design, from the Infinite Black finish to the precise shaping
- Suspended Tungsten Core for a precise Center of Gravity
- Powerful lofts work in conjunction optimized CG locations to promote maximum distance-enhancing launch conditions
- Ultra Premium Stock Shaft Offering: UST Mamiya Attas Speed
- Golf Pride J200 Black/Gold Grips