The new X Forged CB irons provide consistency, control, amazing feel and a beautiful design for the most discerning of golfers.
These irons are engineered with custom internal and external MIM’d tungsten weighting. The tungsten in the toe aligns the CG precisely behind the middle of the club, while the external tungsten allows us to precisely dial in swingweight while keeping the CG centered. The X Forged CB creates incredibly soft feel from a forged 1025 mild carbon steel body.
Callaway didn't stop after engineering the club head, fitting the X Forged CBs with two premium shaft options. The steel Project X IO shaft is individually optimized for each iron in the set, and Mitsubishi's MMT is a player's graphite shaft with metal mesh in the tip for added stability. The stock grip offering is Golf Pride's Z grip, which offers a firm feel and exceptional traction.
- Custom internal and external MIM'd tungsten weighting
- Tungsten in the toe alings the CG directly behind the middle of the club head
- External tungsten weight precisely dials in swing weight
- Tour Tuned Face Plate generates fast ball speed, consistent spin across the face and improves distance control
- Blade length, topline and offset are designed to promote pinpoint shot-making and workability
- Golf Pride Z Grip