This driver is big—like, really big—so it’s easy to send drives right down the middle. With the most MOI ever in a Cleveland Golf driver, Launcher XL will have you thinking less about the club in your hands and more about carrying bunkers, clearing hazards, and finding the fairway.
- XL HEAD DESIGN: This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 5,200 g*cm2—our most ever in a Cleveland Golf driver. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun
- REBOUND FRAME: What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot
- ACTION MASS CB: An 8g brass and rubber weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL: Adjust your loft from 9 to 12 degrees to optimize your launch angle, distance, and shot shape. Loft can be adjusted at 0.5 deg increments with 12 positions in all
- ACCURACY BUILD: If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control off the tee