There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to playing better golf. That’s why we made the Launcher XL Irons hollow and strong in the long irons, then gave them precise cavity backs in the shorts. It’s forgiveness where you need it, and control where you want it, all from the same set of irons.
- XL HEAD DESIGN: This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 3,081 g*cm2 in the 7 iron— our most ever in a Cleveland Golf game-improvement iron
- MAINFRAME: Designed using artificial intelligence, Mainframe variable face technology increases ball speed while unique weight pad designs ensure maximum forgiveness across the face
- ACTION MASS CB: An 8g brass and rubber weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- V-SHAPED SOLE: An elevated leading edge glides through turf with far less drag than a typical flat sole to maintain speed and power on heavy strikes
- LOFT SPECIFIC GROOVES: 4i-7i lofts have wider, flatter grooves. 8i-SW lofts have closely-spaced, deeper, and higher spinning wedge grooves
- ACCURACY BUILD: If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control