The FMAX Superlite driver features a lighter overall clubweight at 287g. Designed using lightweight construction and designs that deliver unrivaled distance, forgiveness and launch for moderate swing speeds.
- SUPERLITE CONFIGURATION: A lighter overall club weight is achieved using a lighter head weight, grip weight and shaft weight to promote increased speed without sacrificing stability, so golfers can maximize their distance.
- LARGER, LIGHTER GRIPS: A larger midsize grip features a lighter and softer rubber compound that saves 7g of weight while improving feel, comfort and control during the swing for more consistency.
- BACK/HEEL WEIGHTING: An internal weight pad strategically positions weight low, back and heelward delivering straighter, and higherlaunching trajectories.
- FORGED E9 FACE INSERT: A thin, forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9 Technology, a variable thickness face design that enhances ball speed and distance on contact points across the entire face.
- CROWN ALIGNMENT FEATURE: A subtle crown alignment design assists with a square set up at address and provides a visually pleasing detail without it being distracting to the eye.