Speed meets precision to form the Cobra KING F9 Speedback Fairway Wood. Progressive BAFFLER dual sole rails pair with rear SPEEDBACK weighting to elevate ball speed, stability and launch from any lie. This industry-first CNC Milled Fairway Wood utilizes a 475 stainless steel face insert to create Cobra’s thinnest, hottest fairway wood face to date. An ultralight carbon fiber crown and rear interchangeable fixed weight perfectly position the CG for high-flying performance.
Innovative BAFFLER Technology combines with SPEEDBACK to improve ball speed, stability and launch. Progressive BAFFLER Dual Rail System utilizes shallower or steeper rails – depending on loft – for versatility. SPEEDBACK weighting lowers Center of Gravity for improved launch and faster club head speed from any lie. 360° Aero Technology features innovative crown and sole aero trips to further optimize aerodynamic performance. Aero Trips are strategically positioned relative to airflow, speed and drag to increase club head speed and distance.
The industry’s first fairway wood to feature a CNC precision milled face ensures optimal performance. CNC milled forged 475 stainless steel face insert creates Cobra’s thinnest, hottest fairway wood face to date. CNC milling allows bulge and roll face curvatures to be controlled to tighter tolerances for consistent performance.
- Fixed, interchangeable weight placed low and back promotes high, towering ball flight and maximum forgiveness
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown shifts weight lower and deeper for even higher launch and increased playability
- MyFly8 features 8 adjustable loft settings to maximize distance and trajectory
- Smart Rail keeps the club head square at address, regardless of loft setting
- High loft settings and draw bias adjustments enable enhanced performance
- Loft Settings: Adjustable with Straight and Draw Settings
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Connect