The larger clubhead of the EXS 220 hybrid is made to bring the power of a fairway metal to a hybrid design. This amped-up hybrid utilizes a lighter 450-Hyper-Steel/360-degree Cup Face design that features new Diamond Face technology that produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits. The EXS 220 Hybrids feature this major breakthrough in face technology with 44 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- MAX MOI DESIGN achieved with an adjustable 4-gram back weight creates a more stable and forgiving hybrid design.
- SLIPSTREAM SOLE features improved wider speed channels that create more solid contact due to smoother turf interaction.
- DIAMOND FACE TECH produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds and better performance on off-center hits, as well as reduced spin.
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR used to improve the acoustic engineering, employing the same idea used in music studios to enhance sound.
- RAISED CENTER OF GRAVITY accomplished by indents on the heel and toe sole of the clubhead that allow weight to be strategically positioned to raise the CG and reduce spin.