The JPX 921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ball speeds ever with a piercingly straight ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX 921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. The Pro version offers a more compact profile with reduced offset.
- CHROMOLY 4140M: Highly resilient material allows for a re-engineered CORTECH face, now 0.2mm Thinner across the center point
- SEAMLESS CUP FACE: New varible thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds
- HARMONIC IMPACT: Predicting vibration patterns dictated 3 additional sound ribs - producing a more solid sensation
- PEARL BRUSH FINISH: Anti-glare to minimize distractions over the ball
- STABILITY FRAME: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off center strikes
- Grip: Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grey