A player’s deeper profile with the ball speed of Mizuno’s Forged BETA Ti SAT2041 clubface - and unmatched levels of adjustability for precise fitting. The ST-G now has shorter lateral weight tracks - allowing a new center/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights enable the ST-G to morph from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option – with fade or draw bias in both.
- MODERN PLAYER’S PROFILE: Deeper faced, shorter back to front, but using the full capacity 460cc head size.
- NEW MULTI-THICKNESS CORTECH FACE: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface
- NEW DUAL WEIGHT CENTER SLOT: Allows 2 central back weights for deeper CG capability - higher stability, launch and spin
- GREATER DRAW / FADE BIAS: Increased separation between lateral weight tracks
- CONSISTENTLY SOLID FEEDBACK: A tighter range of feel and sound across the weight settings
- QUICK SWITCH ADJUSTABILITY: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory