Meet the first Nikon COOLSHOT rangefinder with a built-in mounting magnet so it's ready when you need it and out of the way when you don't. Packed inside this smart, ergonomic design is Nikon's outstanding rangefinder technology—slope-adjustment, DUAL LOCKED ON QUAKE for flagstick confirmation, superior optics, continuous measurement and more.
- With an innovative built-in mounting magnet, the COOLSHOT 50i safely connects to metal surfaces—your bag carrier or even your cart. Grab it. Use it. Stick it back on.
- Fast and accurate measurements are comfortably visible within the bright, crystal-clear OLED display. Explore more options for your shots without slowing down your game.
- Turn on ID (incline/decline) mode, and your distance will factor in slope, crucial for uphill and downhill shots. When slope must be off for competitive play, an onboard Actual Distance Indicator (ADI) LED signals compliance.
- Nikon has been a world-leader in optics for more than 100 years. The COOLSHOT 50i uses a brilliant 6x power monocular with Nikon’s innovative anti-glare and high-contrast coatings, plus diopter adjustment to fine tune for your vision.
- 6X Magnification - Targeting the pin? DUAL LOCKED ON QUAKE flagstick confirmation technology gives a visual cue plus a gentle vibration to let you know you're measuring the pin, not a tree or other object 20 yards behind it.