CONDITION NOTE - This Rangefinder was Refurbished by the Manufacturer. It comes with everything as the new version. Case/Battery/Manual in generic packaging. 9.5/10 Condition - COMES WITH 90 DAY FACTORY WARRANTY
Breakthrough Image-Stabilized Technology and Incredible Accuracy Means You Can Play More Aggressively Than Ever.
- Press and hold the power button and the rangefinder will continuously measure range for eight seconds. This is great when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distances to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees. With this feature, you have the ability to know everything you need to know as you approach the green, and target the cup.
- Integral monocular features multicoated optics for bright clear viewing and rear diopter ring for fast focus. Red and green OLED display provides automatic brightness adjustment for ideal visibility.
- COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED features an Actual Distance Indicator that clearly signals to observers that the Incline/Decline measurement function (ID Technology) is not in use. Green LED light blinks as long as the power is on. The Slope (ID) feature can be turned off, which simultaneously turns off the Competitive Confirmation indicator..
- Picture an approach shot to a green with trees in the background. Are you sure the measured distance is to the flagstick—not to the trees behind it? Nikon’s LOCKED ON Technology green circle visually tells you that the distance is to the closest subject, the flagstick..
- Nikon’s next-gen HYPER READ consistently displays your measurement results in approx. 0.3 seconds – regardless of distance.
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology eliminates second-guessing on how far uphill or downhill a shot will play. When ID Technology mode is selected, COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED displays the slope-adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height), which becomes your guide for how far you should hit the ball.