Stroke Lab is about challenging common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance. The new Stroke Lab line of putters incorporates a unique new method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter**, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines agraphite body with a steel tip to net out at just 75g, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. We’ve redistributed thatsaved weight by adding 10g to the head in the form of two sole weights, and adding 30g to the grip-end via a 10g-lighter grip and 40g end-weight.
The effect of Stroke Lab’s innovative weight distribution on the stroke is dramatic. Odyssey studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed, and ball direction. Feel for the putterhead becomes more acute, helping the golfer repeat the same, smooth stroke time after time.
“You feel the difference immediately,” said Luke Williams, senior director of putter marketing. “The putter head moves freely, smoothly and on a sound path, helping you roll the ball accurately while giving you greater speed-control.”
- Multi-material Stroke Lab Shaft for Innovative Weight Distribution - Tip-heavy graphite and steel shaft saves 40 grams* that’s relocated into each end of the putter to change performance dynamics
- Slightly Stiffer and Lower Torque for Increased Control - The Stroke Lab shaft is slightly stiffer and lower torque compared to standard putter shafts for to better control the slightly heavier head
- Sole Weights and Grip Weight for a Smooth and Accurate Stroke - Additional weight in the sole and butt-end of the grip change the putter’s dynamics to help golfers consistently repeat a smoother and more accurate stroke
- White Hot Microhinge Face Insert for a Great Feel and Smooth Roll - Combines legendary White Hot feel with dozens of microhinges embedded across the face that promote topspin for smooth roll and acute distance control.
- Grip: Odyssey PT Stroke Lab 19 Pistol
- Head Cover Included