Get the shaft that is perfectly fit for your game and your current driver or fairway head!
FLEX GUIDE - 5.5 = Regular, 6.0 = Stiff, 6.5 = Extra Stiff
Riptide MX, a mid-trajectory part that offers the lowest torque Project X graphite shaft in the 60g weight class, features a straight taper design for easy loading while being reinforced in the bottom 20” of the shaft with 40-Ton fiber for launch control. This design paired with extremely low torque creates a shaft that is easy to load while providing control and stability unseen in a mid-launch design.
Riptide LX, a low-trajectory part, has an extra 14” layer of material in the grip section to reduce lag at the top of the swing. Riptide LX also contains three separate tip inserts, mixing high modulus and high strength fibers, to create an extra stiffer lower third for maximum spin reduction.
- Driver Length: 44.25""- From Butt to end of Adapter. Will play around 45.25" depending on the Make and Model - Fairway Length: 42" - From Butt to end of Adapter. Will play around 43" depending on Make and Model
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour 360 STD Black - Unless choosing a Raw Shaft
- Callaway Driver - Fits all Epic and Newer Models, Cobra Driver & Fairway - Fits all F9 and Newer Models
- TaylorMade Driver & Fairway- Fits all M1 and Newer Models, Titleist Driver & Fairway- Fits all 915 and Newer Models
- Ping Driver & Fairways - Fits all G410 and Newer Models, PXG Driver & Fairways - Fits all Models