- Lightweight 460cc titanium head
- Advanced aerodynamic shaping to promote faster swing speeds
- High MOI head design and Speed Pocket flexibility for optimal launch and forgiveness
- Lightweight 180cc clubhead designed to launch with ease
- Low CG encourages higher launch
- Speed Pocket offers more face flex and greater performance on shots struck low on face
- Versatile sole design helps product high launching shots off the tee, in the fairway or from the rough
- Lightweight construction promotes faster swing speeds
- Advanced perimeter weighting designed for added forgiveness
- Concentrated mass near sole creates lower CG for higher launch
- Multi-function sole geometry provides added playability from various lines and smooth turf interaction
- Classically shaped with high-volume grooves designed for improved spin and control
- Versatile C-grind sole allows golfers to navigate a variety of conditions
- High stability mallet design with Pure Roll technology
- Multi-alignment technology allows golfers to aim with the topline, sight dot or the cutaway channel behind face
- Lightweight cart bag
- 14-way top
- 8 pockets, including an insulated cooling pouch
- A lightweight 460cc titanium head features advanced aerodynamic shaping to promote faster swing speeds and is aided by an ultralight 50g RBZ shaft
- The original RocketBallz 3 wood was a game changer. We took that revolutionary technology and repackaged it in a lightweight 180cc clubhead designed to launch with ease.
- A versatile sole design helps the RBZ Rescue to produce high launching shots off the tee, in the fairway or from the rough.
- Advanced perimeter weighting is designed for added forgiveness, while concentrated mass near the sole of the iron creates lower CG for higher launch.
- A classically shaped wedge with high-volume grooves designed for improved spin and control around the greens.
- A modern mallet design featuring our patented Pure Roll technology with grooves at a 45° angle to encourage optimal forward roll as well as better sound, feel and overall roll characteristics.