The T100S is the modern Tour iron with the distance properties you need for exceptional performance. With the same Tour shape and feel, the new T100S is designed - not bent - 2 degrees stronger, along with a fully forged face and innovative Muscle Channel to enhance speed and launch. Denser D18 Tungsten weights allow Titleist to precisely calibrate the CG location for optimal performance. The weight savings from the Muscle Channel are shifted to create even lower CG for better launch and MOI. A continuous cradle construction in the new T100S face provide a seamless striking surface with unmatched precision. A cleaner, more confident look at address comes from a thin topline, minimal offset and player-preferred blade length in a matte Brushed Chrome finish.
- Same fully forged feel, dimensions, Tour shaping and precise flighting as the T100 (#1 iron on Tour)
- 2 Degree stronger loft and innovative Muscle Channel add speed and distance
- Weight savings from the Muscle Channel are shifted to produce lower CG and a better launch
- Denser D18 tungsten weights and a 2000° brazing process allow for an extremely precise CG location
- Continuous cradle face construction creates a seamless striking surface and a more uniform leading edge for added precision
- New Tour-Contoured Sole with a variable bounce design provides ideal turf interaction