For players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire surface of the face, the TSi2 driver features a deeper, lower CG to maximize distance through Speed Optimized MOI design.
Accurately tuned for speed at every point of contact, TSi driver faces are constructed from ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium, a unique material that delivers superior strength, elasticity and durability versus the conventional titanium alloys used in golf.
While golfers often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, Titleist R&D employs a more holistic approach to MOI design. TSi also optimizes sole to crown performance, producing up to 13 percent higher inertia values (versus prior generation TS models) that deliver more speed and a tighter launch and spin range up and down the face.
- Face constructed from ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium
- Aerodynamically engineered to reduce drag up to 15 percent
- Meticulous sound engineering that manages vibrations within the clubhead to deliver a Tour-quality sound
- SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings
- Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Head Cover & Wrench Included