The Exotics C722 Hybrid is an ultra-premium ultra-compact player’s hybrid features the revolutionary high-flying and low-spinning RyzerSole Technology while bringing the ultimate in power and forgiveness through Tour Edge’s breakthrough Diamond Face VFT technology.
- RyzerSole Technology: Featuring a sole rail and added weight that extends from leading edge to trailing edge, the new RyzerSole produces a super-low and forward CG, high-launching shots with amazingly low spin rates, decreased turf interaction and maximum ball speed off the face
- Adjustable Front Weight: An adjustable 10-gram weight located directly behind the face, the added weight further lowers the CG on this compact clubhead, pulling down spin rates while adding to launch characteristics
- Maraging Steel Face /Diamond Face VFT: New Diamond Face VFT is made up of diamond shapes of variable face thickness behind the face featuring 41 diamond shapes that function as mini-trampolines featured on Diamond Face VFT, comprising of seven different thicknesses in an interweaving pattern
- Player Preferred Shaping: The ultra-compact profile and deeper face of the C722 Hybrid was designed with the competitive player in mind with its square-toe design
- Adjustable Hosel: The adjustable hosel, the first in an Exotics hybrid, allows golfers to adjust the loft +/- 1 degrees up or down