The Hot Launch HL3 driver features a forged titanium head and Cup Face technology, which increases the amount of face flexing for increased ball speed. The technology and advanced design do all the work in providing you extra distance off the tee!
HL3 technology delivers incredible forgiveness, as well. Variable face thickness technology provides more contact points on the face that provide better off-center hit distance, so miss-hits fly just like on-center strikes!
Another HL3 ‘TechAdvantage’ is the Power Channel on the sole behind the club face. The power channel is designed to deliver amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face.
A rear sole weight moves the center of gravity back deeper in the club head to create an easy launch that will fly higher and longer.
- Forged titanium club head with cup face design maximizes ball speed off the face
- Variable face thickness technology provides better performance on off-center hits
- Power channel behind the face delivers amplified ball speed and added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face
- Deeper center of gravity creates a higher launch and greater forgiveness on off-center contact
- Shaft: UST Mamiya for Tour Edge