The Hot Launch C523 Hybrid provides an extremely high Moment of Inertia (MOI) that tightens dispersion and increases overall accuracy in a compact design. This hybrid is for the player seeking optimal launch and spin rates in a minimal offset design, while still enjoying the benefits of extreme playability.
- New sole rail design produces a super-low CG for high-launching shots with optimized spin rates, decreased turf interaction and maximum ball speed off the face
- Back weight creates an extremely high MOI rating, an 11% increase over the previous iteration, for top in-line stability
- 90% larger Power Channel featured on the C523 Hybrid distributes weight to promote increased face flexing, amplified ball speed and less spin, as well as added forgiveness on shots struck lower on the face
- Diamond Face Variable Face Thickness technology is a breakthrough in face technology that features 39 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face
- The more compact profile and deeper face of the C523 Hybrid were designed with the competitive player in mind