Not comfortable hitting woods off of the turf? Look to Hy-wood. It’s the best aspects of wood design with the best elements of hybrids so you get fairway wood distance with your hybrid swing.
- XL HEAD DESIGN: This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 2,961 g*cm2—our most ever in a Cleveland Golf hybrid. It’s maximum distance with maximum fun
- GLIDERAIL: Put your swing on rails and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Three rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact
- REBOUND FRAME: What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball
- ACTION MASS CB: An 8g brass and rubber weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort
- HIBORE CROWN STEP: Our stepped crown drops the center of gravity for highlaunching shots
- ACCURACY BUILD: If precision is your top priority, this custom configuration is half an inch shorter without counterbalancing for max control