Bridgestone’s new Tour B RX golf ball replaces the Tour B330 RX, which has ranked for the last couple of years among the most popular balls in golf among recreational players with more modest swing speeds. The Tour B RX was designed for lower- and mid-handicap golfers who are looking for exceptional tee-to-green performance along with soft, responsive feel. From a performance standpoint, when compared to the B330 RX, the B RX is providing more distance thanks to a modified core construction. Additionally, it also features a new 338 dimple pattern that promotes optimal trajectory and more stable flight conditions. In terms of how the Tour B RX compares to the new Tour B RXS, it was designed for players looking for maximum control off the tee while the B RXS was designed to offer enhanced feel.
- High-repulsion construction creates faster ball speeds and more distance
- Seamless cover design and injection molding promote consistent, stable ball flight
- New 338 dimple pattern ensures optimal trajectory
- SlipRes cover increases friction to create more spin on shorter shots
- Gradational core provides optimal energy transfer for faster ball speeds and less side spin