Cleveland's new CBX ZipCore Satin wedge features a cavity back design with tons of forgiveness without sacrificing workability. ZipCore technology is a low-density core in the middle of the club that reduces vibrations and boosts MOI to perfect CG and forgiveness on each shot. UltiZip grooves are sharper, deeper and closer together for more shot efficiency and maximum spin. Two extra grooves offer more contact across the face. The hollow cavity design places weight in the toe with a hollow chamber near the heel to give you a more balanced wedge that's forgiving all over the face.
- Lightweight, low-density ZipCore reduces vibrations, perfects the center of gravity, and boosts MOI for improved forgiveness
- Sharper, deeper, and closer together UtiliZip Grooves are more efficient at channeling debris and maximizing spin
- Hollow Cavity Design with weight in the toe creates a more balanced wedge that's forgiving across the entire face
- Soft, vibration absorbing Gelback TPU insert improves feel, so even miss-hits are buttery smooth
- Dynamic Sole shapes are loft specific, automatically providing the performance needed to execute difficult greenside shots
- Set-matching 44° pitching wedge perfectly replaces set wedges with state-of-the-art wedge tech and stopping power