JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro Irons are compact, with minimal offset for confident ball-strikers seeking maximum ball speed. Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal Pro material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long.
- FASTER NICKEL CHROMOLY: New 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 35% stronger than our original Chromoly, for an 8% thinner, high ball speed clubface
- V-CHASSIS FOR MORE SOLID FEEL: Mizuno’s new V-Chassis delivers a more solid satisfying vibration pattern, even though the clubface is 8% thinner
- INCREASED STOPPING POWER: Seamless cup face construction delivers the deep centre of gravity needed for a high launch and controllable landing angle
- CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS ACROSS THE FACE: The thinnest part of the sole is extended 18% wider, creating a wider high-energy area
- Note for Sets including a GW: The model of the Gap Wedge is 923 Hot Metal